It’s June and that means that there is a new Stamping Society available to earn for free or even purchase. For those of you who don’t know in just two days’ time the New Annual Catalogue will be live. The Stamping Society Team was just two excited and couldn’t choose just one product to use, so we all choose something different. I’m featuring the Lovely You Stamp Set.
HOW TO GET THE TUTORIAL:
- Sign up to be demonstrator and join my team of Magic Mayhems. As a part of my direct downline you will receive this tutorial for free. Further information can be found here.
- By placing an order for £19.00 with me direct or via my online store you will receive the tutorial for free.
- Subscribe to receive the tutorial via email for a small cost of £5.30 per month. To select this option please click here to subscribe.
You can purchase the tutorial but clicking the ‘Buy Now’ button below. Once the payment has been received you will be direct to the tutorial online. Please download the document so it is not lost.
The Lovely You Stamp Set was is just fabulous with a mixture solid floral images and amazing typography. Solid images have their pros but also cons. They are great if you want a single colour stamped straight down. However with floral designs such as this I like to have two tones to create a more realistic look. To achieve this affect rather than using your ink pads you use our Stampin’ Write Markers.
My favourite colour collection is the Subtle Collections. Just every single colour is amazing, my favourite is Balmy Blue which isn’t featured in this project however the colours used are still fabulous. What I love is that the colour within the Collections coordinates perfectly with each other. It makes card making so easy which gives me more time to craft.
You’ll want to continue on the blog hop to fill yourself with some amazing creative inspiration. Simply click the link on one of the names below.
You can view last months blog hop here.
All the supplies used to create this card are available by contacting me or by clicking on the images below. Don’t forget for all orders between £20.00-£99.00 add the Host code for a free gift from me.
For orders of £99/129€, why not purchase the Starter Kit and get £130/175€ worth’s of supplies for just £99/129€. ***For every £45/60€ spend get a voucher for £4.50/6€ off your order in August***
The following items could not be added to the supply list as they are not available until June 3rd.
- Lovely You Bundle  – £38.50/51,25€
- Tasteful Textures 3D  – £8.25/11,00€
- Flowers For Every Season Gems  – £6.00/7,75€